Doctor insights on:
Do Prenatal Vitamins Help With Pcos
I have pcos & my cysts in my ovaries had rupture two months ago. I was wondering will taking chasteberry vitex & prenatal vitamins help me conceive?
Avoid chasteberry: Vitex and prenatal vitamins will help keep you healthy and being as healthy as possible may help you conceive. Chasteberry changes hormone levels and should be avoided. Your best chance of having a child with PCOS is to work closely with a gynecologist skilled in PCOS. ...Read more
I have pcos. I've been takeing prenatal vitamins and fish oil. Can the prenatal vitamins make my breast sore?
Many reasons.: The most important ingredient in prenatal vitamin formulations is folic acid, a b-complex agent that has been shown to prevent birth defects (mainlyopen neural tube defects, heart anomalies and preterm birth) and calcium.Vitamin d to assure proper fetal bone growth and avoid maternal bone loss. All reproductive-age women should be taking at least 1 mg folate daily even if they don't plan pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: If you are pregnant, the fetus gets its vitamins from you. If you have low levels, they will become even lower and you will have low energy levels. If the baby has low vitamin levels, it can lead to birth defects, especially low folate (folic acid) levels. This can lead to neural tube defects. Vitamins play a very complex role in the body. If your doctor recommends a pnv, i would take it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does prenatal vitamins help pcos to get pregnant?
- What do prenatal vitamins help with?
- Do prenatal vitamins help with conceiving?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do prenatal vitamins help your fingernails grow?
- Do prenatal vitamins help you gain weight?
- Do prenatal vitamins help with ovarian cysts?
- Do prenatal vitamins help you lose weight?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free