Doctor insights on:
Do Prenatal Vitamins Give You Energy
Trial and error.: Sure, many women report that prenatal vitamins increase their nausea. You can decide which pnv brand best suits your needs and causes the least nausea; many of my patients like the walgreen's pnvs. Centrum specialist pnvs are probably the best product. If you cannot tolerate any, you can simply take 1-5 mg of folic acid, 325 mg of ferrous sulfate, and 1-2 grams of calcium daily orally instead. ...Read more
Should I take prenatal vitamins before/while we are trying to get pregnant? Which prenatal vitamins do you recommend?
Healthy diet: I recommend a healthy diet with adequate protein, calories and calcium. Be sure to get enough folic acid (in most bread and cereal products) or take a folic acid supplement. You can always take a multivitamin, but focusing on a healthy diet will be better for you and your baby in the long run. ...Read more
No: Taking prenatal vitamins do not help you get pregnant faster. Good luck! ...Read more
Your prenatal: Shoudl have enough vit d in it vit d is fat soluable so it is posible to take too much, if u take extra. ...Read more
No minerals: I suggest a multivitamin without minerals, which are actually trace metals. Trace metals are supposed to be in your diet "in trace, " hence their name. Metals are easily oxidized make them "oxidants" which are the opposite of anti-oxidants. In other words, supplementing trace metals is probably not a good idea. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will prenatal vitamins give me energy
- Do vitamin supplements give you energy?
- Do vitamin b12 shots give you energy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do almonds give you energy?
- Do antioxidants give you energy?
- Do raspberries give you energy?
- Can prenatal vitamins give you headaches?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online