Doctor insights on:
Do Percocets Make You Skinny
Percocet: Percocet is a powerful narcotic pain killer. It is used to treat painful conditions. It is not used to get "feelings". Percocet needs to be taken as prescribed. Taking three pills of Percocet might put great stress on your liver and might cause liver damage. Please see your doctor asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2-4 hours: Oxycodone is a short-acting drug, and takes about 20-30 minutes to get into bloodstream and brain, and then lasts an additional 2-3 hours. If it is injected or inhaled through the nose (snorting) it takes effect in a few minutes but still only lasts additional 2-3 hours. It's metabolites, however, can be detected in urine for several day, but aren't necessarily clinically active. ...Read more
Not recommended.: You should never chew or crush any pill unless it is specifically formulated to be chewed. You will get a larger release of the medicine in many cases than you desire all at once. Many of these pills are formulated to be released slowly into the body so don't chew or crush. ...Read more
Pain med: Percocet is a combo of acetaminophen and oxycodone available by prescription only. it is available with 2.5, 5, 7.5,or 10 mg of oxycodone. It is used for moderate to severe pain on a temporary basis. Oxycodone is an opioid and is frequently abused or misused. Taking too much can lead to severe liver damage due to the acetaminophen ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do percocets make you lose weight?
- Does percocet make you itch?
- Does sprinting make you skinny?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Make you look skinny app
- What kind of exercises can you do to make your legs look skinny?
- Do you get skinnier as you get taller?
- Can percocet make you have earache?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free