Doctor insights on:
Do People With Rls Experience A Typical Pattern Of Symptoms
Yes: This is a rare but possible side effect. ...Read more
RLS remedies: No one thing works for everyone. Prescription medications, including Pramipexole and ropinirole, are effective for most people without side effects. Other things that may help include: exercising the legs or soaking in a hot bath before bedtime; magnesium supplements, or attaching a small vibrator to the ankle at bedtime. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Docs experienced with RLS (restless leg syndrome), what are the easiest ways to treat the symptoms?
If I am given 7.5mgs of restoril (temazepam) for sleep and rls, how much is safe to take at night to help relieve symptoms? I just need some relief and sleep.
Restless Leg Syndrom: It's highly unlikely that you have restless legs syndrome. Rls is a chronic condition that almost always begins in the lower limbs. It's characterized by an uncomfortable sensation in the legs, typically while sitting or lying down, and is relieved by movement. You do not have RLS in your back and shoulders. ...Read more
Chemical imbalance: People with restless legs experience an feeling of needing to move their and involuntary jerky leg movements,usually in the late afternoon or evening. It may interfere with getting to sleep or cause awakening from sleep. It is caused be a chemical imbalance in the central nervous system . Fortunately there are medications that can provide relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do people with asperger syndrome experience rage?
- Do are adults experience symptoms of tapeworm?
- Typical cervical mucus pattern
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The typical weight loss pattern for men
- What side effects do people experience after lasik eye surgery?
- Do all women experience pregnancy symptoms?
- Do men who experience male pattern baldness also have body hair loss?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free