Doctor insights on:
Do People With Parotitis Have A Lot Of Pain
1: Severs disease is really not a 'disease' at all. It simply refers to growth plate pain that occurs in the heel of a child. It can occur in children usually from age 8-13 and who are active in sports. Treatment includes silicone heel cups, icing, antiinflammatory pain medication and often reducing the sports activity. Once the child matures the pain is less likely to occur. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not usually: Pain is not typically a prominent feature of prostatectomy (assuming you mean radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer). Pain may be slightly less with minimally invasive (robotic) approach vs. Traditional open surgery, but perhaps discomfort is a better term in either case. Significant pain may be a potential cause for concern. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Quite variable: People with esophagitis, usually caused by acid refluxing from the stomach because the valve between the stomach and esophagus isn't properly functioning, can have varying degrees of discomfort. Some have absolutely no symptoms and some have quite severe symptoms of burning pain in the upper abdomen, lower chest. Alcohol, coffee, large meals can all contribute to these symptoms. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes: Meckel's diverticulum can present with unexplained abdominal pain due to swelling in the diverticulum. Alternatively, it could present with painless rectal bleeding because the diverticulum sometimes produces acid that erodes the intestinal tissue next to it. If you are known to have a meckel's, the recommendation is to have it surgically removed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with amphetamine abuse have a lot of pain?
- Do people with amaurosis fugax have a lot of pain?
- Do people with aspiration pneumonia have a lot of pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do people with pulpitis have a lot of pain?
- Do people with epidural hematoma have a lot of pain?
- Do people with amphetamine overdose have a lot of pain?
- Do people with diabetic ketoacidosis have a lot of pain?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free