Doctor insights on:
Do People With Gastroparesis Usually Stay In The Hospital
What to expect of gastroparesis besides pain, constip, vomiting, dehydration, malnutrition? Also pleuritis? Home care sugg. Tired of hospitals.
Gastroparesis: First of all why do you have gastroparesis at this age ? Are you a diabetic? If so get sugar control, there are medicines you can try. Eat small frequent meals , keep food diary some type of food stays longer in the stomach. If have not seen a gastroenterologist. Get a GI consult ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Gastroparesis is often caused by a tight pylorus valve that makes it difficult for the stomach to properly empty. When the tight pylorus valve finally opens it "dumps" out lots of food rapidly into the intestines which causes abdominal cramping, nausea, diarrhea, and lightheadedness. Opening this valve with laparoscopic pyloroplasty can permanently solve the problem. Botox may temporarily help. ...Read more
I have gastroparesis how can u get the nutrients that my body needs because i currently am not getting enough?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with gastroparesis have a lot of pain?
- What symptoms do people with cardiospasm usually have?
- What symptoms do people with copd usually have?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do bed bugs stay on people?
- Do i have to stay away from people?
- How long do people stay out if unconscious?
- What symptoms do people with night seizures usually have?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online