Doctor insights on:
Do People With Cut On The Ear Have A Lot Of Pain
Variable: The initial cut usually is rather painful but this rapidly diminishes. If you have risk of deformity you need to get this repaired by an er doc or a plastic surgeon. The degree of pain is not an index of the severity of the cut. ...Read more
My husband's ear's have been blocked for about 6 years now there are days that it is very bad so much so that his face is in a lot of pain please help?
Goo see doc ASAP: Unfortunately, there is much in term of medicine available otc for his painful ear besides motrin/tylenol etc...Since it is severe, it is likely infected now and i suggest getting him to see his doc would be best at this time. Hearing and vision are priceless. Get it checked and treated now--trouble for 6 yrs; why suffer that long? Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
My right ear is very heavy n a lot of pain on the right side of face.... it gets wet time by time?
Ear: hard to tell from your description but with that amount of pain you need to go to the ER to check it out. ...Read more
Is a 11mm neck node in the jugular region an average size for a node ? A lot of pain in neck and ear. I'm not sick. What is the normal size of a node?
Neck lymph nodes: They are typically small , less than 1.0 cm and not easy to feel. 1.1 cm is borderline enlarged. Jugular nodes often react to acute or chronic inflammation in the tonsils. See an ENT for a good head and neck exam and further work--up, if needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a hard lump behind my left ear which has caused a lot of pain and has grown over the past three days. It makes me feel sick and blurs my vision?
Furuncul aka boil: Boils can occur anywhere on your skin. It is a bacterial skin infection. The common symptoms are: painful, red bump that increases in the size over a few days. Boil also can cause a fever. You can actually treat a single boil at home by applying warm compresses to relieve pain and promote natural drainage. Take some nsaids otc. If concerned or high fever see your pcp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with amphetamine abuse have a lot of pain?
- Do people with amaurosis fugax have a lot of pain?
- Do people with aspiration pneumonia have a lot of pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do people with epidural hematoma have a lot of pain?
- Do people with amphetamine overdose have a lot of pain?
- Do people with diabetic ketoacidosis have a lot of pain?
- Do people with schizoaffective disorder have a lot of psychc pain?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free