Doctor insights on:
Do People With Cut On The Ear Have A Lot Of Pain
Variable: The initial cut usually is rather painful but this rapidly diminishes. If you have risk of deformity you need to get this repaired by an er doc or a plastic surgeon. The degree of pain is not an index of the severity of the cut. ...Read more
My husband's ear's have been blocked for about 6 years now there are days that it is very bad so much so that his face is in a lot of pain please help?
Goo see doc ASAP: Unfortunately, there is much in term of medicine available otc for his painful ear besides motrin/tylenol etc...Since it is severe, it is likely infected now and i suggest getting him to see his doc would be best at this time. Hearing and vision are priceless. Get it checked and treated now--trouble for 6 yrs; why suffer that long? Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
My right ear is very heavy n a lot of pain on the right side of face.... it gets wet time by time?
Ear: hard to tell from your description but with that amount of pain you need to go to the ER to check it out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with ophthalmoplegia have a lot of pain?
- Pain and leptospirosis
- Do people with kidney failure have a lot of pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do people with femoral hernia have a lot of pain?
- Do people with tendonitis have a lot of pain?
- Do people with polyphagia have a lot of pain?
- Do people with endomyometritis have a lot of pain?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free