Doctor insights on:
Do People With Costochondritis Have A Lot Of Pain
Breathing problems from costocondritis out of breath all the time a lot of pain on flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) and naproxen what to do?
Dr told me today I have costochondritis and gave some pain meds. I run a lot and didn't think to ask if its ok. Can i run if it doesn't hurt me?
As a lupus patient who has a lot of chest pain, how do I tell the difference between pericarditis and costochondritis ?
Can costochondritis cause trouble breathing? Feel like I can't get a deep breath yawn A lot but the feeling of I can't breathe comes and goes
Have chest pain and pressure. SLE pt. If lay back have lots of pressure and pain. Echo norm. Would costochondritis cause heavy chest pressure?
Yes: I am glad to have the information that the echo is normal because we can see this with pericarditis. Be certain your physicians has ruled out pericarditis. Costochondritis can cause your symptoms also but do you have that also. You also say you have pleurisy and this may be causing these symptoms. You should discuss this with your physicians ...Read more
Not life-threatening: Costochondritis is caused by inflammation of the cartilage of the chest wall. Symptoms include chest wall pain that is reproducible by touching the area on the chest. It also typically hurts to take a deep breath, cough, etc. Treatment with antiinflammatory medications like ibuprofen and heat to the area decreases symptoms until the inflammation resolves. See your doctor to confirm the diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with ramsay hunt have a lot of pain?
- Do people with ophthalmoplegia have a lot of pain?
- Pain and leptospirosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do people with pancreatic cancer have a lot of pain?
- Do people with femoral hernia have a lot of pain?
- Do people with tendonitis have a lot of pain?
- Do people with polyphagia have a lot of pain?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free