Doctor insights on:
Do People Dream Iwhile They Are In A Coma
No: A lucid dream is one in which the person is aware they are dreaming. It is a fascinating topic to read about. I'm not an expert, but relatively common medical knowledge suggests that quite simply, you would wake up at some point. I "think" you can dream you are in a coma as part of a lucid dream, but again, at some point, yoiu would wake up in the usual fashion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I keep feeling like I'm in a dream or a coma like time is passing and I'm at a stand still and everything is moving fast what could it be?
See your doctor.: "Altered" sensation can be experienced with any number of ailments and should be thoroughly evaluated. Medication side effects are a common cause. This is often seen with migraines and some types of seizures. Brief moments of what we call dissociation can be seen with stress or emotional trauma. A doctor's visit is required to further evaluate these symptoms. ...Read more
Coma: No one knows for certain. My patients could never tell me exactly. Just like sleeping does not always produce dreams that we remember, the coma may be similar. But unlike sleep.,coma is a disruption of the wake sleep cycle and represents damage to brain tissues. The body is not at rest necessarily during coma, as it is in sleep. ...Read more
If you are in a coma, are you "living" my friend was in a coma and was in a vegetable state, he now tells me he was not "living" because he had no function while being in a coma. Is this true?
Coma : Coma is a state during which people are unaware or minimally aware of their surroundings and are not able to respond to stimulation. There are situations when, after trauma or surgery, people are kept in a medically induced comatose state during the early phase of treatment which often involved putting in tubes and airways. The person is as alive as someone who takes an overdose and is in coma because of the drugs. Brain death is when functions of the brain and brainstem are totally and permanently gone. Vegetative state is technically not brain death. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do people think small hands in a man are a joke?
- What are the most common causes of sepsis in people that do not have a spleen?
- Do people not wearing seatbelts who are in car wreck have a ruptured spleen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- Do broken bones in the leg grow back stronger after they are break?
- Why do i keep having dreams about people in my life dying?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- Talk to a neurologist online