Doctor insights on:
Do Penis Implants Need To Be Replaced Every So Often
No: Not unless there's a mechanical failure or an infection. ...Read more
None...: Although political correctness & commercialism have geared up your admiration and even respect toward a bigger and longer penis, which alone has been not a deciding factor for happiness. In realistic living, a wise man should just adopt & treasure what he got, and adapt to it for life so to make the best use out of it. Don't let fantasy drive us into the land of mistiness & loss. ...Read more
Feels hard non-erect: Penis should be soft when it is flaccid. There is a condition called Peyronie's disease where men can have a hard plaque on top of penis under the skin. Penile implant goes full length of penis and never goes soft. Of course, you could always ask him. Penile implants are better than erectile dysfunction. ...Read more
Diminished Size: By the nature of how an implant works, there is expected to be a decrease in length, though not substantial. These implants are only used for creating a usable erection for patients unable to do so with medications or injections. Once you have an implant, you will forever require an implant. No more natural erections will occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some ...: Penile implant is the last resort of care for erectile dysfunction but would not increase the length and girth of the penis. The length of penile implant is individually measured and decided during implanting and its girth is the same as pre-made at its manufacturing. Detail? Ask implanting urologist... So, realistic expectation is paramount and essential. ...Read more
Difficult to know: Unless you feel it , you can't in most instances. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do stents need to be replaced?
- How often do i have to have silicon implants replaced?
- Do calories burned during a workout need to be replaced?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How often do you have to have tonsillitis before they should be removed?
- Do uterine polyps need to be removed?
- How long do i need to be off humira both before and after a shingles vaccination?
- Do you need to wear a bra after breast implants?
- Talk to a urologist online for free