Doctor insights on:
Do Peanuts Make You Constipated
Sure, pls consider: Milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts & peanuts cause 90 % of food allergic reactions, & up to 15 million Americans suffer from food allergies. Short of a true allergic reaction, too much of a good food is not necessarily a good thing. If you ate peanuts to excess, sure you could get constipated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a bad tummy ache and feel constipated. Only additional food i consumed out of normal are fried peanuts yesterday and pomegranate juice today?
Fried foods: Can cause many people problems. The fried peanuts may not be sitting well. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants and can be very beneficial. Drink plenty of water. You may find that papaya enzyme may help as well. Or it may be an accumulation of things you have eaten or the beginning of a stomach bug. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Perhaps, if dry...: There are many reasons for relative constipation. Have your md review your current medications for constipation as side effect. Fiber (with enough water) very helpful, and you need to titrate up to full doses or you will get gassy. A healthy, fiber filled diet always good, and don't forget to drink more water. Regular exercise also excellent for getting those bowels moving. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do antibiotics make you constipated?
- Do grapes make you constipated?
- Do cherries make you constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do potatoes make you constipated?
- Do tums make you constipated?
- Do bananas make you constipated?
- Do beans make you constipated?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online