Doctor insights on:
Do Patients See A Doctor More Or Less During The Summer
What kind of info do doctors see on Healthtap when you ask a Basic question? I've seen answers refer to a patient's age or age bracket, or even name.
No: Some doctors see more/hour and some see fewer. It depends upon the doctor, specialty, type of practice, acuity of care, financial reimbursement status, whether they work for themselves or a corporation, and many other factors. ...Read more
History of meds.: From history & medical records.Get a more detailed answer ›
When we patients submit questions here what exactly the doctors on healthtap see from information beside the question?What info in my profile do u see
Limited Info: The clinician see a small profile pic, a screen name, a gender symbol, an age and text questions or comments. Below the comment section are tag words and that's about it. ...Read more
No: Most office based physicians rarely see serious rhabdomyolisis. A small number of patients on certain prescription medications will develop muscle aches and can be diagnosed and readily treated. Serious rhabdomyolisis, typically caused by severe muscle injury, hyperthermia or other serious illnesses are uncommon, but are almost always seen in emergency rooms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wound foreign body: Even in a typical wound center seeing hundreds of patients each month, a wound with a foreign body is not a usual occurrence. Foreign bodies can be of three general varieties: human induced, as with stitches and staples left from surgery; accidental, as with gardening maladies; and exotic, as with cutis calcinosis, an abnormal healing process where the base of the wound calcifies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with ureaplasma urealyticum infection?
- I have no insurance or money to see a doctor what can i do to treat bad joints
- What does the doctor do during a colonoscopy and what is he looking for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe pain during intercourse do i see urologist or give it a rest
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with empyema?
- I have pain during intercourse is that normal should i do more or less
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with spermatocele?
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor