Doctor insights on:
Do Ovulation Tests Show Positive If I Am Already Ovulating
W/ clearblue ovulation test, does the positive ovulation test show when you are ovulating or is it just when you have an LH surge? Is that the same?
Will a digital ovulation test show positive if you are pregnant? If so, how is this even possible? How would it pick it up? I've heard this many times
It says that the test wont show positive until 6 days after ovulation? Is it from the first day of ovulating or from when you had sex while ovulating?
Can an ovulation test really detect the hCG hormone as well. Why would an OPK show up positive several days after certain ovulation?
Yes: There are two subunits in fsh, lh and HCG so there is some crossreaction in the kit. The kit is used to detect lh, but it can also detect some hcg. I would not expect to see any HCG a few days after ovulation so i suspect it is just picking up leftover lh. If you were pregnant and used the ovulation kit a few days before your missed menses, it would be postitive. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i kow if i am pregnant after ovulation?
- Can i ovulate if i am already pregnant?
- How do i know if i am ovulating?
- How do i know if i am still ovulating?
- Am i ovulating if i do not have a period?
- What to do if i am not ovulating?
- How do i know if am ovulating?
- If i am ovulating will morning after pill work
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free