Doctor insights on:
Do Ovarian Cysts Cause Itching Inside Abdomen
Symptoms: ovarian cysts, itching and burning sensation around my left lower abdomen, hungry more often, less bowel movements. What can this be?
Not related: Ovarian cysts can be normal by the way. Ask your doctor what they think. But hunger, and bowel changes are something to do with your bowels. You might need to see a GI specialist. Left lower quadrant pain can also be from your ovarian cyst or from your bowel. Need your doctor to help you decide how to tackle this complex of symptoms. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have 2 10cm ovarian cysts and have noticed my lower abdomen feeling heavy. I have been having some weight gain. Can this be caused by the cysts?
What's the plan? : Two 10 cm cysts? What's the plan? Schedule a visit with an Obgyn and discuss the options. These cysts need evaluation ...Read more
Can ovarian cysts be the cause of severe lower right abdomen pain? Had cold sweat, felt faint. Can home took meds slept and now better, still sore.
I have ovarian cysts, I am not pregnant at all.my lower abdomen is super hard,could my cyst cause this..plus I'm on birth control implanon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Why do ovarian cysts cause bloating?
- Do ovarian cysts cause blood in your urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do ovarian cyst cause diarrhea?
- Do ovarian cyst cause rib pain?
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching in vagina?
- Why do ovarian cysts cause pain during intercourse?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free