Doctor insights on:
Do Ovarian Cysts Cause Extreme Hotflashes
Can the ovarian cysts cause extreme need for sleep and fullet areolas and more montgomery glands?also back pain?
Polycystic: Ovarian Disease (PCOD) can present with a number of complaints related to the HORMONAL abnormalities associated with it! I hope this helps! Dr Z ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Hormones: During each menstrual cycle, the ovary produces a few small cysts known as follicles (normal) . Most times, one of these follicles will enlarge and ovulate an egg (it ruptures), while the others go away. Sometimes this rupture may not occur due to a lack of signaling by the body's hormones, and the cyst continues to develop through subsequent menstrual cycles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Life is difficult enough without people trying to worry you over something like this. Ovarian cysts are extremely common and only the large ones come to a physician's attention; most are harmless. I trust you're having the cysts followed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst extreme bloating
- Ovarian cysts and extreme fatigue
- Do ovarian cysts cause cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do ovarian cysts cause miscarriages?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bleeding?
- Do ovarian cysts cause gas?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bloating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free