Doctor insights on:
Do Ovarian Cyst Cause Constipation
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have an 8 CM ovarian cyst on my right ovary. Could this be the cause of my constipation and fatigue? Should i get it removed or can I wait it out?
Let me explain: Those are the effect of the ovrian cyst on the bowels. Pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels fullness or heaviness in your abdomen pressure on your rectum or bladder that causes a need to urinate more frequently or difficulty emptying your bladder completel. ...Read more
Ovarian cyst is not: Causing your gas and constipation both of which are related to your fluid and fiber intake. Eat a high fiber diet not exceeding 25 gms of fiber and drink 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily and the gas and constipation should resolve in 2 weeks, otherwise you need a colonoscopy! ...Read more
Yes: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there any relation between ovarian cyst and constipation? ( i'm taking medicines as per my doc.). Thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause constipation?
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause constipation?
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas and constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do ovarian cysts cause spotting?
- Do ovarian cysts cause miscarriages?
- Do ovarian cysts cause bleeding?
- Do ovarian cysts cause gas?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free