Doctor insights on:
Do Not Test Thyroid During Menstruation
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
I have tachycardia before and during menstruation. All the tests I have made were normal. What can I do to stop tachycardia?
Would a ddimer test come out higher during menstruation? My result was 4.6 with under 5 being normal. 8 wks post csection. Will this lower more w time
Normal range: Your test appears to be in the normal range ...Read more
Basal body temp: After ovulation, your core body temperature actually increases about a degree. This stays elevated and then comes back down during your period. This is one explanation. The other thing that might be going on is a version of hotflashes related to decreasing estrogen levels that occur during your period. ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Menstrual cramps : No one should suffer from menstrual cramps, if your period is regular, you can take ibuprofen oe aleve (naproxen) starting 1 day prior to the start of your period, that might help prevent & alleviate the pain. Talk to your doctor regrding the proper dose for you. Good luck . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What not to do during menstruation?
- Do they test for hiv during pregnancy?
- Do they test for hpv during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Testing for thyroid problems
- Do you have to fast for a thyroid test?
- Do you have to fast for a thyroid blood test?
- Do i need to fast for thyroid blood test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free