Doctor insights on:
Do Nipples Usually Hurt During Or After Ovulation
Too soon to say ...: The symptoms you describe mean you probably ovulated (released an egg) - Progesterone hormone produced after ovulation can cause breast tenderness and abdominal bloating or cramping. Ovulation is a good thing if you're ttc, but it's too early to say if you're pregnant or not - wait until two weeks after ovulation to do a pregnancy test. Get checked out if not pregnant after a year of trying at 21. ...Read more
Breasts always sore behind nipples when pushed on after ovulation. Never hurt on the sides. Does this mean I'm not ovulating?
Beast pain: o. I do not think that this is a si gn of you not ovulating ...Read more
Please i noticed that immediately after ovulation, I have some painful nipples. Is it a sign that i ovulated?
Proegesterone: It would be an unusual symptom, but i guess not impossible. ...Read more
Thick yelowish discharge 3days after ovulation plus sour nipple.What does it mean?Am ttc with Clomid
Symptoms: Well of course the question is where you trying to conceive? If so then these can be very optimistic signs of pregnancy. In ivf cycles when we carefully watch and control the environment, these are very often reported to us inpatients who were subsequently pregnant. If you are possibly pregnant, meaning you had intercourse, you can have a blood test in just a few more days. You do not need to wait until you actually miss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do breasts hurt during or after ovulation?
- Do you get ovarian cramps before during or after ovulation?
- Are sore nipples more common before or after ovulation occurs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do ovulation cramps occur before or after ovulation?
- Why do my legs hurt before or after i get sick?
- Sore nipples before or after ovulation
- Nipples hurt during ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free