Doctor insights on:
Do Nipples Usually Hurt During Or After Ovulation
Breasts always sore behind nipples when pushed on after ovulation. Never hurt on the sides. Does this mean I'm not ovulating?
Beast pain: o. I do not think that this is a si gn of you not ovulating ...Read more
Please i noticed that immediately after ovulation, I have some painful nipples. Is it a sign that i ovulated?
Proegesterone: It would be an unusual symptom, but i guess not impossible. ...Read more
Should end w/flow: Minor cyclical breast discomfort is normal. It will likely dissipate with the onset of your menstrual flow. It usually involves both breasts and is more commonly diffuse. It is caused by normal hormonal changes associated with ovulation that stimulate the proliferation of normal glandular breast tissue and result in pain. Being on oral contraceptive pills can also cause it. ...Read more
I' have tender nipples for 2 weeks now and had some cramping just after ovulation now my period was due 2 days ago n have little cramps but no period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nipples hurt during ovulation
- Do breasts hurt during or after ovulation?
- Do breasts hurt after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore nipples during ovulation
- Nipple erection during ovulation
- Tender nipples after ovulation
- Do your breasts hurt during ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free