Doctor insights on:
Do My Pregnancy Cravings Mean I Am Addicted To Eating
Most Likely Not: Cravings may be a behavioral response to a metabolic need. For example, if you are craving bananas, you may be low in potassium. Apparently, prenatal vitamins have largely decreased this issue but it is still something to consider. Check with your ob/gyn for advice on appropriate nutrition during this time of high metabolic need. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Healthy eating: Healthy eating and appropriate snacks. Frequent small snacks will help avoid the out of control eating. You've heard "you need what you crave". Wrong! no one needs a dozen jelly donuts or a gallon of ice cream! much still depends on discipline. Remember a few months of discipline can equal a life time without a weight struggle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There may not: Be a significant difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
So if I've gotten my period but am experiencing tender breast super swollen feet cravings a tightens in my stomach and liquid coming out my boobs what could that mean I've gotten my period and negative pregnancy test that I've taken at home but I think I
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i am becoming addicted to my prescription medication?
- How do i know if i am addicted to ativan?
- How do i know if i am starting to get addicted to my chronic pain medications?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Am i addicted to percocet?
- I am addicted to gambling
- What does it mean if i am cramping in the second month of my pregnancy?
- I am craving sugar
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online