Doctor insights on:
Do My Pregnancy Cravings Mean I Am Addicted To Eating
Most Likely Not: Cravings may be a behavioral response to a metabolic need. For example, if you are craving bananas, you may be low in potassium. Apparently, prenatal vitamins have largely decreased this issue but it is still something to consider. Check with your ob/gyn for advice on appropriate nutrition during this time of high metabolic need. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Healthy eating: Healthy eating and appropriate snacks. Frequent small snacks will help avoid the out of control eating. You've heard "you need what you crave". Wrong! no one needs a dozen jelly donuts or a gallon of ice cream! much still depends on discipline. Remember a few months of discipline can equal a life time without a weight struggle. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There may not: Be a significant difference.Get a more detailed answer ›
So if I've gotten my period but am experiencing tender breast super swollen feet cravings a tightens in my stomach and liquid coming out my boobs what could that mean I've gotten my period and negative pregnancy test that I've taken at home but I think I
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I realized i am an enabler how do i learn to say no to my addicted loved one
- How do i know if i am becoming addicted to my prescription medication?
- How do i know if i am starting to get addicted to my chronic pain medications?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if i am cramping in the second month of my pregnancy?
- What does it mean if my cervix starts to open before i am full term?
- I am getting pains on my sides when i breathe what can i do to stop this
- I am having a lot of pain in my face what can i do to relieve this pain
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online