Doctor insights on:
Do Lidoderm Patches Get You High
Lidoderm patch high: Lidoderm patches should not get you high unless you are taking so many that you are getting a toxic level of Lidocaine in your system. The toxic effects of Lidocaine are more often seen when it is given intravenously but can occur by other routes. Lidocaine toxicity can be very dangerous. Only take medications as they have been prescribed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a friend that smokes lidoderm patches. What can happend to her if she keeps on doin it? Is she trying to get high on them?
Lidoderm patches good for neuropathic pain?? I don't really seem to get any benefit from them even using 3 patches at a time
Lidodrem: Lidoderm patches have the local anesthetic lidocaine for treatment of herpes zoster pain AFTER the lesions heal. The skin becomes numb temporarily. It should be 12 hrs on and 12 hrs off and not left on the skin continuously. Any painful skin condition due to nerve problem can be helped with its application. DO NOT use on broken skin. ...Read more
No,: if it was the DEA would make it a controlled substance ...Read more
My urin is fine no funny smell or color lidoderm patches don't help at all and pain is lowr bk on both sides so is that evn my kidneys?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lidoderm patches get you high?
- How do you get high blood pressure after gallbladder removal are they related?
- Do muscle relaxers get you high?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do pain relievers get you high?
- Effects of clonazepam
- How do you get high risk hpv?
- Can cyclobenzaprine 10 mg get you high?
- Talk to a dermatologist online