Doctor insights on:
Do Lentils Cause Bloating
What are causes of extreme bloating? I have taken HPT's, they are all negative but I am very bloated (have been for 4weeks) and look pregnant. Help!!
Weight loss: Weigh yourself to see if you have gained weight. Losing weight would be helpful, easier said than done. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Maybe IBS, but...: The GI tract has a very limited # of symptoms to signal its distress--nausea/vomiting, diarrhea/constipation, bloating, pain, fullness, bleeding, etc. As you know, many of these characterize ibs, but are also seen with inflammatory, infectious, ischemic, malabsorptive, and functional disorders. Directed lab work, imaging, biopsies, stool studies are appropriate in excluding non-ibs pathology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do ovarian cysts cause bloating?
- Do stomach ulcers cause bloating?
- Do lentils cause gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do banana peppers cause gas bloating?
- Do peanuts cause gas and bloating?
- Do bananas cause gas and bloating?
- Do laxatives cause bloating?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online