Doctor insights on:
Do I Wear A Cast If I Break A Rib
2 weeks: I'm guessing this is an elbow dislocation, since the shoulder really can't be casted. This depends on the severity of the injury and whether surgery was needed, but in general terms a dislocated elbow will be immobilized in a cast for about 2 weeks, and then will be switched to a hinged brace to begin protected range of motion. ...Read more
I fell face first snowboarding after hitting a jump. Brunt of impact was my elbow, chest, and ribs. It hurts to breath, move fast. Did i break a rib?
Confused with gp's?Foot op - due to broken bone, then wore a cast, but after diagnosed with clot in sural vein. Do i wear a cast or compression hose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there exercises i can do with my cast on?
- Do i need a cast for a sprained ankle?
- How to properly wear a walking cast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i break my own water?
- How do i break my wrist?
- Broken ankle
- Why do i break out in hives?
- How long do you wear a cast for a fractured ankle?