Doctor insights on:
Do I Wear A Cast If I Break A Rib
2 weeks: I'm guessing this is an elbow dislocation, since the shoulder really can't be casted. This depends on the severity of the injury and whether surgery was needed, but in general terms a dislocated elbow will be immobilized in a cast for about 2 weeks, and then will be switched to a hinged brace to begin protected range of motion. ...Read more
I fell face first snowboarding after hitting a jump. Brunt of impact was my elbow, chest, and ribs. It hurts to breath, move fast. Did i break a rib?
Confused with gp's?Foot op - due to broken bone, then wore a cast, but after diagnosed with clot in sural vein. Do i wear a cast or compression hose?
Intense gnawing pain in middle of ribs and back. So bad I break out in a cold sweat. Comes and goes. Will be fine for a couple weeks then happens. ?
Colic : this sounds like LOIN pain or renal colic. There are many causes, the most, Common of which are kidney infections and kidney stones. Certainly there are many other possible etiologies however these seem the most likely to me, and should be evaluated with a proper history and physical exam, renal ultrasound and urine culture. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do doctors determine whether i need a hard cast or a soft cast for my hand?
- Do i have a weak immune system if i tend t get warts?
- Wearing a torn contact lens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if im pregnant without a test?
- If a condom breaks can i get an std
- Can i wear contacts if i have a corneal scar on one of my eyes?
- What should i do if my ankle cracks a lot?
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?