Doctor insights on:
Do I Need To Worry If A Child Drinks A Salt Water Gargle
If I am making a salt water gargle for a child who sometimes drinks the gargle. How much salt is safe to use?
Sore throte and hurts to swollow and drink or eat anything I have tried salt water gargling and it didn't work
Everything that i eat or drink except water has a bitter taste.This started a few days ago. I gargled with listerine and salt water. I brushed my tongue. I ate a piece of pie and it still tasted bitter. Why could it be?
Bitter taste: Certain medications cause a bitter taste as well as infections. There may be a systemic problem. A suggestion would be to identify when this problem developed, note any changes in diet or use of over the counter medication and discuss this with your primary care doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Everything that i eat or drink except water has a bitter taste. This started a few days ago. I gargled with listerine and salt water. I brushed my tongue. I ate a piece of pie and it tasted bitter. I have not eaten any pine nuts, unless they were in food.
Hi, I feel like I have a lump in my throat. I drink a lot of water, I've tried honey, and gargled salt water multiple times. What should I do?
At night time i keep getting this feeling like something is stuck in my throat. I've tried gargling salt water, drinking water, and nothing. Any ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many pints of water a day do i need to drink to lose weight?
- Why do i need to drink a lot of water when dieting?
- What to do if a child drinks dish soap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i have been running a fever for 3 days do i need to go to the doctor
- What do i need to know if i get into a car accident while pregnant?
- Do i need to see a neurologist or a neurosurgeon if i just had my first seizure?
- What to do if a child drink dish detergent?
- Talk to a pediatrician online