Doctor insights on:
Do I Need To Take An Extra Birth Control Pill If I Have Diarrhea
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Should i take another birth control pill if I produce loose stools immediately after taking the pill?
Please clarify: Are you saying you develop diarrhea within an hour of taking the pill and wonder if it is effective, or you have always had diarrhea on this pill? Timing matters.If this is a one time deal and your loose stools started hours after you took it one time, it was probably absorbed and will work.If worried, use condoms during this cycle.If it always gives you squirts, change pills. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Would 2 mild incidents of diarrhea a week apart from each other affect the birth control pill in any way? (Both incidents were not related)
Should be ok: If pills aren't vomited up - this would be unlikely to have a significant effect. Take care. ...Read more
Should one incident of diarrhea 3 and a half hours after taking your birth control pill lower your pill's effectiveness?
Would having one episode of diarrhea 12 hours after taking my birth control pill decrease it's effectiveness?
No: Already absorbed. You will be fine. All the best. ...Read more
I had just one spell of diarrhea about 2.5 hours after taking my birth control pill. Will it reduce it's effectiveness?
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i still need to take birth control if i am breastfeeding?
- What happens if i forget to take the birth control pill?
- Do i need to take my child out of school if they have lice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i need to take the pill if i am nursing?
- How long do i have to take an abortion pill?
- What will happen if i take multiple birth control pills?
- I forgot to take my birth control pill yesterday should i take two pills today
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free