Doctor insights on:
Do I Need To Shave Before Using A Urinary Catheter
A catheter is a thin plastic tube that is inserted into the body to obtain fluids/blood or give medicine. So some catheters can be placed in the veins and medicine given directly into the body, IV fluids given or blood sampled. A catheter can be placed in the bladder ...Read more
They are standard: Sized. It is only placed as far as it needs to go. The remainder stays outside of the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do i need to be off humira both before and after a shingles vaccination?
- Do i need to drink a lot of water before abdominal ultrasound?
- Do i need to wait after having a colonoscopy before i can donate plasma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i need to take a bronchodilator before a steroid inhaler?
- Do they usually shave women before they insert a urinary catheter?
- Why do i need to have a barium swallow test before i get a nissen fundoplication?
- Do i need to fast before a blood test?
- Talk to a urologist online for free