Doctor insights on:
Do I Need A Tetanus Shot After I Got A Kitchen Grease Burn On My Arm
Cut myself with kitchen knife >10 years since tetanus shot. A week later neck is stiff as are arms and legs should I be concerned? Went to pcp he says its a viral infection does this sound correct?
While exercising my arm got a bit scratched by my own footnail..washed it with dettol soap..tetanus?Need I get tetanus shot? It's red n a bit swollen.
Few Minutes to2-3DAY: Most of the time there is only slight pain or discomfort lasting few minute.But some patients get a local reaction with swelling and pain and may last 2to3 days Most adult patients in my experience do not complain of pain at all.Children will cry when the shot is given.Some children may get a reaction and will be fussy for couple of days and may have slight swelling as we give more than one shot ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It varies: Everything you ever wanted to know about all immunizations, including the tetanus vaccine can be found at- http://www.Cdc.Gov/vaccines/ great material there. Will answer all possible questions. In my experience, if someone is pretty active, they will notice the site being "sore" for a few hours to a day or so. ...Read more
I had a tetanus shot 2 days ago. It is a hard lump where i got the shot and my arm really hurts there. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i need a tetanus shot because of a kitchen grease burn i have?
- I got a cut on my ankle what do i do
- What do i do about kitchen grease burn on arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i need a crown on one of my molars?
- Do i need pt with my knee after having a patellar graft acl reconstruction?
- Do i need to follow a special diet after my nissen fundoplication?
- I got a shot in the arm a few months ago and my arm is still sore
- Talk to a pediatrician online