Doctor insights on:
Do I Have To See A Specialist To Get A Neck Mri Without Dye Ordered
Neck MRI showed "several top-normal diam lymph nodes scattered about the left jugulo-digastric chain, most notable at left Level II" as well as lymphadenopathy. This is where my doc felt the supraclavicular "mass", as he called it. Also, I have been havi
Not sure of question: It sounds like your doctor found a "mass" in your neck above your collar bone and recommended an MRI. This confirmed the presence of lymph nodes in the same area, some of which were slightly large, at the upper ("top normal") limit of normal. These could be reactive... responding to some inflammation/infection nearby or neoplastic (tumor). Depending on other symptoms, observation or biopsy is next ...Read more
Mri or magnetic resonance imaging is one of the more recently developed imaging modalities available to physicians. It uses powerful magnets to generate images. There is no ionizing radiation which is a major advantage over many other modalities. Mri is the best imaging exam that we have for most soft tissue and joint related problems. There are radiologists ...Read more
Constantly feeling mucus in my throat when there is none. Controlled by ENT specialist and a neck MRI. What might be the problem?
Too many things: These sensations of mucous or associated globus sensations will require a work up if typical allergy medications and irrigation of the nose are ineffective. There are many causes, but i sugfest you see an ent who continues to work this up if you don't have relief ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the risks to a fetus in the first trimester if the mother needs to get a head/neck MRI to check on a syrinx? Don't think dr will want to wait
2 study each: They r 2 separate studies. 1=neck&1=head. Just a plain mr of each with no contrast, shows the shape & condition of the bones and soft tissues of each. Use in trauma, head aches, seizure disorders, tumors and other head related symptoms. The neck 4 trauma, pain, arm pain and more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a brain ct scan with dye ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a hysteroscopy ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a botulism toxin assay ordered?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a mono spot ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a d dimer ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a stool culture ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a stool ova and parasite exam ordered?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free