Doctor insights on:
Do I Have To See A Specialist To Get A Hysteroscopy Ordered
Yes: A hysteroscopy may be indicated for a number of gynecologic complaints (abnormal bleeding, polyps, fibroids, lost iud, etc). A hysteroscopy can be performed in the clinic or in an operating room, depending on the physician and the problem being investigated. Most ob/gyn's perform hysteroscopy, and yes you would need to have an evaluation with your gynecologist to detemine that you need this exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I don't want to get a Hysterosalpingogarm, is there any other option for me? I've already had a hysteroscopy back in February.
Hysteroscopy/d&c what other anesthesia can I get for that other than general anesthesia. It seems that they are only giving me one option. 54yr/female?
Regional Anesthesia: Any form of regional anesthesia would suffice for this procedure. You can have spinal or epidural anesthesia. In spinal or epidural a needle is inserted into your back. Fluids are injected to render the patient anesthetized. You are given some IV medication to "take the edge off" and make you amnesic. This is another safe way to proceed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
OBGYN: A hysteroscopy is a procedure done by a gynecologist to visualize the inside of your uterus with a camera. It can locate an iud or identify any structural abnormalities that can then be biopsied. It is a relatively quick procedure that usually only takes about 30 minutes to an hour. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I recently had a hysteroscopy and d&c done. How long should I wait before we can ttc? My gyno suggested not to get pregnant for the next 2 cycles!
Follow instructions: The best person to give advice is the doctor who did your surgery since they know exactly what was done. I would recommend following their advice. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a d dimer ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a mono spot ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a brain ct scan with dye ordered?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i have to see a specialist to get an esophagram ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a neck mri without dye ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a botulism toxin assay ordered?
- Do i have to see a specialist to get a thoracic spine mri with dye ordered?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free