Doctor insights on:
Do I Have To Avoid Any Sexual Positions While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Any position usually: In general, it doesn't make a difference. In some cases, if a woman's cervix is in an extreme position (say pointing "up" towards her pubic bone, rather than down toward her rectum, the more typical orientation), then a "doggy style" position after ejaculation may be better than missionary. Also, "cowgirl" positions may not be ideal, as sperm/semen needs to "pool" near the cervix for best chance. ...Read more
No: Right after ejaculation the sperm goes through the cervix, and up the uterus to the fallopian tube all the way to where the egg is and fertilize it inside then the fertilized egg goes back for implantation in a few days.. Vinegar will only clean and cleanse locally and 48 hours is too late. Prevention of the sperm to go in during intercourse is the only way to prevent pregnancy or no ready egg. ...Read more
Hi dr. How to avoid pregnancy after sex in 24 hours if we doubt fertilization. Any pills that can be taken after sexual act? I am fertile today.
Yes: There is an otc morning -after drug you can consider. ...Read more
To avoid precum to reach vagina, wearing condom on penis before touching each other sexual part, is sufficient to avoid pregnancy?
Maybe,maybe not: All forms of birth control have some risk of failure.Covering the penis before it has expressed any secretions is the only way to get the best protection from the condom. Using another if you go a second round is also important. Failure rate with this plan is cited as small. ...Read more
No sex OR Safe sex: Practice as safe of sex as you can. Condoms every time, less risky behaviors (i.e. Multiple partners, anal sex, unprotected sex, etc...) and protect yourself with condoms every time. Also get good prenatal care with usual testing for fetus and you, and get frequent std testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it very easy to be pregnant? If you did sexual stuffs do it necessarily mean that youre gonna be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if my husband does not want to have sex while i am pregnant?
- Is there anything i can do while pregnant to avoid a breech birth?
- Did anything i do while i was pregnant cause me to have a pfo
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do i have to wait to have sexual intercourse after cryosurgery?
- What can i do to ease the vaginal and back pain while pregnant?
- What do i need to know if i get into a car accident while pregnant?
- What precautions do i have to take with a blood clot disorder when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online