Doctor insights on:
Do I Have Food Poisoning
Symptoms?: The flu usually causes fever - food poisoning doesn't. Flu causes muscle aches and headache. Food poisoning doesn't but causes nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea. The flu is contagious in the air - other friends/family sick? Food poisoning is clustered around a meal - other people who ate what you ate sick? Food poisoning usually passes in 24-48 hours. Flu may last a week. ...Read more
Do I have food poisoning? Diahrrea that goes to water, then small amounts of clear gelatinaous fluid with what looks like traces of blood in them and when first started a pressing urge to vomit.
Vomiting : Vomiting and diarrhea can occur with food poisoning. They can also occur with gastroenteritis (stomach flu) or other intestinal causes. If a patient had persistent vomiting, persistent diarrhea, blood in the stool, fever, or abdominal pain, then they should consult with their physician. ...Read more
Accidentally drank expired blue lemonade. Threw up right away (unintentionally). Do I/will I have food poisoning or did it reject?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know i have food poisoning?
- I have food poisoning what should i do
- How do i know if i have food poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think i have food poisoning what do i do
- Im pregnant and have food poisoning should i go to the hospital
- I have tooth sensitivity to hot and cold foods what could a dentist do for it
- Why should i avoid caffeine if i have food poisoning?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free