Doctor insights on:
Do I Have An Ectopic Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I have an ectopic pregnancy & had my left tube removed. My right tube has a blockage & I have endometriosis.What should I do if I plan to conceive later on?
Fertility consult: i have many patients with this issue. there is still a possibility of getting pregnant with this story however the odds are against you. make sure your significant other has normal spern analysis. IUI and ivf are certainly good options for you, seek care with a fertility specialist in your area. good luck ...Read more
Is it too early to see a pregnancy or it could I have an ectopic pregnancy? I have received many confusing test results. Hi, i'm very confused, i did 2 pregnancy home test that came back positive, went to doctor and took another test and at first it was n
If I have an ectopic pregnancy and it ruptures and causes internal bleeding can I lie and say it was a big ovarian cyst?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i have a positive pregnancy test if it is ectopic
- Ectopic pregnancy at 13 weeks
- How can i know if i am having an ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do ectopic pregnancies test positive?
- Do ectopic pregnancies show on pregnancy tests?
- Can you have negative pregnancy test ectopic pregnancy?
- Can you have an ectopic pregnancy without bleeding?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online