Doctor insights on:
Do Hair Skin And Nails Vitamins Work
Depends on the: supplement, some really do help. I have done research on Viviscal and great results ...Read moreGet help now ›
I used to take hair nails and skin vitamins but haven't taken them in a long time, if i start taking them again how long will it take to work?
See below: If you eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly, you don't need them. However, if you decide to use them, it will take at least 8 weeks for the levels to build up in your system enough to see a result. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Hair, skin and nails vitamins , green tea , glutathione , grape seed, alpha lipoic acid , msm , nac can I take them during pregnancy.
Pregnancy: A number of the supplements you mentioned are strong antioxidants and affect the redox potential in the cell. The process of cellular differentiation has been shown to be influenced by the redox status of the cell. While it is likely that small amounts of the substances are ok, it is prudent to stick with your prenatal vitamins and avoid substances whose effects are not fully understood. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Biotin: There are several products in the market designed for hair, skin and nails. Most focus on a balance if biotin, lutein and amino acids. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
I'm just starting menopause and seem to be loosing hair. Help! i take a good vitamin for hair, skin and nails and a good multi vitamin as well.
Possibly menopause: Hair loss is common during menopause. Vitamins will not prevent it. Loss of hair can also be due to other things like hypothyroidism. You should see your doctor if you are concerned about it. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do hair skin and nails vitamins really work?
- Do vitamins for hair skin and nails work?
- What do hair skin and nails vitamins do?
- Does the hair skin and nail vitamin work?
- Vitamins for hair skin and nails side effects
- Hair skin and nails vitamins
- Skin hair and nails vitamins side effects
- What is a good vitamin to take for healthy hair nails and skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free