Doctor insights on:
Do Hair Skin And Nails Vitamins Really Work
Depends on the: supplement, some really do help. I have done research on Viviscal and great results ...Read more
I used to take hair nails and skin vitamins but haven't taken them in a long time, if i start taking them again how long will it take to work?
See below: If you eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly, you don't need them. However, if you decide to use them, it will take at least 8 weeks for the levels to build up in your system enough to see a result. ...Read more
Hair, skin and nails vitamins , green tea , glutathione , grape seed, alpha lipoic acid , msm , nac can I take them during pregnancy.
Pregnancy: A number of the supplements you mentioned are strong antioxidants and affect the redox potential in the cell. The process of cellular differentiation has been shown to be influenced by the redox status of the cell. While it is likely that small amounts of the substances are ok, it is prudent to stick with your prenatal vitamins and avoid substances whose effects are not fully understood. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes you can. ...Read more
Biotin: There are several products in the market designed for hair, skin and nails. Most focus on a balance if biotin, lutein and amino acids. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do hair skin and nails vitamins work?
- Do vitamins for hair skin and nails work?
- Does hair skin and nails vitamins really work?
- What does hair skin and nails vitamins do?
- What do hair skin and nails vitamins do?
- Does hair skin and nails really work?
- Does hair skin and nails vitamins work?
- Does the hair skin and nail vitamin work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free