Doctor insights on:
Do Grapes Make You Pee
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I'm a 20 year old female and I have a grape sized lump near my groin area. It's painful to touch, I also have a terrible burning when I urinate..
Yes: Grapes are high in water content and add to the filling feeling. They also contain fiber which is good for slowing the digestion and adding to the feeling of fullness as well. grapes also contain antioxidants that prevent many types of cancer. The grapes that are used to make wine contain resveratrol which is proven to be good for the heart. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Here are some ...: Peeing sideway is the "normal" result from the individual configuration of fossa navicularis - the urethra inside glans penis, which is oval, elongated, slit in shape with various asymmetry, and the strength of urine flow. As a result, urine flow may be splaying, spraying, deviating, even twisting to reflect individual shape of fossa navicularis and urine flow strength just like out of slit hose.. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do doctors make you pee in a cup?
- Do grapes make you gain weight?
- Why does swimming make you pee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cysts that make you pee all the time
- Stds that make it hurt when you pee
- Can cranberry juice make you pee more?
- Do grapes give you diarrhea?
- Talk to a urologist online for free