Doctor insights on:
Do Grapes Make You Constipated
I was constipated the next day i had a tender purplish red lump protruding from my anus, the size of a small grape. Is it a hemroid? What do I do?
No, usually not: Grapes are fruit, with juice and sugar, so they don't tend to cause constipation. Eating too much fruit might cause the loose stools. The main problem in constipation is that the time it takes for food one ate to go through the intestine and out the anus is too long of a time. One must make "intestinal transit" time more rapid. Water plus fiber helps, but sometimes laxatives are needed. ...Read more
Cardio fitness. : To have the best cardiac fitness wear a watch and make sure you are above 160 beats per minute and less than 180 beats per minute. Cardio does not cause constipation unless you are seriously dehydrated or in need of serious medical attention. If doing all of the above does not solve your problem then you need to see a physician asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do antibiotics make you constipated?
- Do peanuts make you constipated?
- Do cherries make you constipated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do almonds make you constipated?
- Do potatoes make you constipated?
- Do tums make you constipated?
- Do bananas make you constipated?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online