Doctor insights on:
Do Farts Cause Pink Eye
HELP!! Can smelling underwear after you fart cause pink eye? Rinsed my eyes immediately after this. Should i be ok?
No risk: This is entirely harmless, without signficant risk of pink eye or any other health problem. Normal hygiene always includes washing hands after toilet -- and, by extension, after handling your own or another person's used underwear -- your mouth, skin, or eyes cannot be infected without direct contact with the contaminated item. No infection through the air. Don't worry about rinsing your eyes. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No: No, but you might get angry.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bad luck or hygiene: Most "pink eye" is caused by a viral infection on the inner part of the eyelid and thin moist "skin"covering the eyeball-called the conjunctiva. Once infected its called "conjunctivitis." you infect your eye when you touch a surface (or person) with the virus and rub your eye-transfering the virus. Frequent hand washing helps prevent this. Sharing towels or pillows can also cause infection. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Doubtful: I doubt it.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Farting on pillow causes pink eye
- Farting on pillows causes pink eye
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pink eye from farting on pillow
- Can sinus infection cause pink eye?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Can a stye cause pink eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free