Doctor insights on:
Do Farts Cause Pink Eye
Get help now ›
No: No, but you might get angry. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Bad luck or hygiene: Most "pink eye" is caused by a viral infection on the inner part of the eyelid and thin moist "skin"covering the eyeball-called the conjunctiva. Once infected its called "conjunctivitis." you infect your eye when you touch a surface (or person) with the virus and rub your eye-transfering the virus. Frequent hand washing helps prevent this. Sharing towels or pillows can also cause infection. ...Read moreGet help now ›
No: You have got to be kidding i hope. ...Read moreGet help now ›
NO: It cannot. ...Read moreGet help now ›
No: Sounds a bit rude but this will not transmit disease of any kind. ...Read moreGet help now ›
5 month old gas asthma reflux had the flu 3 ear infection pink eye thrush and now boil in anus low immunity or something else?
Frequent infections: In view of all his infections at such a young age, i believe you should discuss his problem with your pediatrician. He may need to have immune globulins evaluated. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Agree w/ Dr. Edwards: Virus is probably the most common cause of pink eye, but there are also other causes. See one's doc if there is cloudy thick goopy discharge as one may have a bacterial pink eye. A painful pink eye could be a sign of glaucoma. Pink eye may also be seen with auto immune disorders in which case there may be inflammation in the iris. See doc for persistent unusual uncomfortable pink eye. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Farting on pillow causes pink eye
- Farting on pillows causes pink eye
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- How long after being exposed do pink eye symptoms appear?
- Pink eye from farting on pillow
- Can sinus infection cause pink eye?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting on your pillow?
- Can a stye cause pink eye?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free