Doctor insights on:
Do Eye Drops Make You Throw Up
Do you really need to discard eye drops after 30 days? I mean, you don't use all of 10 ml eye drops in 30 days. I never throw eye drops away.
You are correct: Eyedrops expire on the date listed on the bottle. If there is some left in the bottle and you have used it properly (not touching the tip to your eye), then you can cap it and store it. Better to store it in the refrigerator until needed again. Don't share eye drops, however, . ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Contact irritation: Causes could include: dirty lenses that need to be replaced with new ones; a sensitivity to contact solution; environmental allergies; poorly fitting lenses; lenses with wrong water content for your eyes; dry eye. Dry eye may be due to hormones, medications (eg antihistamines, retin a) or environment. It is probably best if you see your eye doctor asap to help trouble shoot this problem. ...Read more
What safe and effective eye drops can I use to make my eyes whiter and clear what currently appears as dirt?
I put eye drops in my eyes because my allergies make them itch real bad! Weird thing is when I put drops in they itch constantly still the drops dry.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can eye drops make you throw up if swallowed?
- Do eye drops make your blood pressure go up?
- Do eye drops make you vomit?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if you throw up a birth control pill?
- What color do you throw up when your pregnant?
- Do antibiotics make babies throw up?
- Can low blood sugar make you throw up?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free