Doctor insights on:
Do Energy Drinks Ever Cause Any Heart Problems Can You Have Too Many
Can on get heart problems due to taking to many diet pills and not sleeping well and mixing with energy drinks sometimes?
Coughing x 3 weeks. Initially productive now dry. Have air gulping and palpitations and low energy. Can heart problems cause coughing?
Can do: Yes, heart problems can cause a cough-specifically congestive heart failure, a condition in which fluid builds up in lungs due to various forms of heart dysfunction. Usually accompanying this diagnosis is shortness of breath with activity as well as sob in bed such that one has to prop up the head of the bed at night to breathe. If these are occurring then best to get checked out by your pcp. ...Read more
My heart speeds and slows I have had an energy drink and I am almost 13 i have had one then 2 days later I drank another but only a tiny bit?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can energy drinks cause heart problems?
- If you have heart issues can drinking too much water be bad
- Can having too many bowel movements make you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon can you drink coffee after having heart valve surgery?
- Can too much wine or alcohol make you have heart palpitations?
- How can you tell if you have gastritis is it just a problem of too much acidity?
- Do energy drinks cause permanent heart palpitation?
- Talk to a cardiologist online