Doctor insights on:
Do Energy Drinks Cause Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Both: They can cause both in the right patient. In general they are stimulants so they can cause these problems and others. ...Read more
TOO MUCH CAFFEINE: Here are some of the problems from too much caffeine: irregular or accelerated heartbeat. Dizziness, fever, facial flushing. Headaches, increased urination, hallucinations. Insomnia and restlessness. Jitteriness, vomiting, irritability. Insomnia. Cut down on your caffeine! ...Read more
Absolutely: Those drinks are notoriously acidic and can cause some severe dyspepsia. You may want to discuss it with your GI doc if it continues. In the mean time, try stopping and see if dyspepsia decreases. Hope that helps and best of luck! ...Read more
Does energy drinks cause weight gain? I know that sugar and aspartame in them cuz weight gain, but the caffeine in them causes weight loss?
Does 5 hour energy and other similar energy drinks cause bad sleep patters and panic attacks? I drink coffee and coffee never gives me those symptoms
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does energy drinks cause cancer?
- Do energy drinks cause bruxism?
- Does rockstar energy drink cause cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do energy drinks cause herpes outbreaks?
- Do energy drinks cause sleep disorders?
- Do energy drinks cause permanent heart palpitation?
- Will energy drinks cause erection problems
- Talk to a oncologist online for free