Doctor insights on:
Do Energy Drinks Cause Bruxism
Both: They can cause both in the right patient. In general they are stimulants so they can cause these problems and others. ...Read more
Can drinking energy drinks cause back pains? Like when you bend over or twist your body. I've been drinking them for a while now. Male 20yrs old.
Unlikely: Pain at bending your back or twisting your body is a musculoskeletal problem and not one that would be triggered by intake of energy drinks. ...Read more
How long does it take for gastritis to heal caused by excessive coffee drinking? And energy drinks at night.
My mom keeps giving my child small amounts of rip it energy drinks, watered down. I don't want to cause an argument Bc of drink but can this b harmful?
Yes it can be: "small amounts" to an adult are NOT small amounts to a child. Energy drinks are primarily caffeine, which can have effects on children's growth, and unknown effects on the rest of their health. Tell your mother to STOP, and if she won't, you have to decide on whether you can allow your child to be with her. A family member or therapist may be needed to mediate this family problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm a 35 yr old female and everytime I start to drink coffee I end up having pain in my chest on the left side. I was told back in 1997 that I had developed pleurisy in my chest from drinking energy drinks but I read that caffeine doesn't cause pleurisy.
Can energy drink cause a rash? I've had energy drink everyday for a week and got an itchy, red rash. When it stops itching its white and flaky looking
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do energy drinks cause cancer?
- Do energy drinks cause permanent heart palpitation?
- Do energy drinks ever cause any heart problems can you have too many?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do energy drinks cause herpes outbreaks?
- Do energy drinks cause high blood pressure?
- Do energy drinks cause back pain?
- Can energy drinks cause acne?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free