Doctor insights on:
Do Ear Holes Close Up If You Dont Wear Pierced Ears For Years
How long does it take for a ear piercing to close my daughter had her ear pierced since she was 3 maybe 4 months she is now 1 years old?
Please seek: medical attention for this.Get a more detailed answer ›
Antibiotics: If this is newly pierced, you may consider removing the earrings. You need antibiotics to treat the infection. ...Read more
Takes long time: The regular ear piercing takes up to 8 weeks to heal, the cartilage piercing can take much longer, and you need to make sure that you clean and rotate earrings during all this time 2-3 times a day. If it has been longer than that, return to the place that did the piercing or go to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do for a stopped up ear?
- Why do some guys think it is cool to have pierced ears?
- What is a good way to get an earing through a hole that is halfway closed up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens if you get water in ear with hole in eardrum?
- Why do my ears get itchy when i wear earrings?
- What to do about a stopped up ear?
- What to do when your ear is plugged up?
- Why do my pierced ears smell?