Doctor insights on:
Do Ear Holes Close Up If You Dont Wear Pierced Ears For Years
How long does it take for a ear piercing to close my daughter had her ear pierced since she was 3 maybe 4 months she is now 1 years old?
Have pierced ears for earrings. Over time holes have stretched and ear lobes have become floppy. Any ear lobe procedure for this?
Takes long time: The regular ear piercing takes up to 8 weeks to heal, the cartilage piercing can take much longer, and you need to make sure that you clean and rotate earrings during all this time 2-3 times a day. If it has been longer than that, return to the place that did the piercing or go to your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It needs to be: replaced asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Clean: Your piercer should provide you with instructions, but cleanliness is the key. Clean your hands prior to touching your ears and earrings. Clean the front and back of the earrings 2-3 times a day. Do not remove the earirings for 6 weeks, but twist them both directions in the ears 2-3 times a day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do for a uti if you dont have insurance?
- What happens if you let water in your ear when you have a hole in your eardrum?
- How long do you keep your earrings in after getting your ears pierced?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if you have fluid in your ear?
- How do you know if you have a ear infection?
- How do u get rid of lice if you had it for 5 years?
- What to do if you get water in your ear?
- What can you do for a stopped up ear?