Doctor insights on:
Do Doctors See A Lot Of Patients With Rubbing Alcohol Overdose
Yes: Alcohol and other substance abuse is very common, oftentimes a patient will see their doctor about a minor problem and they may be there, whether they realize it or not, to get help with substance abuse. Denial is a major symptom, and the diagnosis of alcoholism requires an thorough history and the development of trust from your patient. Once that occurs, healing can begin. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Might it be that a a doc turn his patient in for alcohol or drug abuse to the police or social services?
No: The exception is when you are a immediate danger to others ie drive to clinic visit drunk and you were going to drive home. ...Read more
Should a patient w/CHF, kidney failure, and lung failure w/30 yr. alcohol abuse history be told by their doctor that continuing alcohol will kill them?
I got rubbing alcohol in my eye last night. I washed it out immediately. Do i need to go see a doctor today?Or am i fine? My eye is a little sore today, but not much. I just worry about stuff like that
Whenever a doctor uses rubbing alcohol to clean my skin, it breaks out into hives that last for 2+ weeks. But i can drink normal alcohol. Why?
I was told by a doctor to try rubbing alcohol in my itchy ears. I've tried a few times and got very dizzy and lightheaded. Why?
Is it safe to rub hand sanitizer on open cuts for disinfecting it before seeing my doc? Will i get alcohol poisoning? I put a lot a few times today
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with contusion?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with thyroiditis?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with psychogenic illness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with urine retention?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with hemophilia?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with flea bites?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with polyphagia?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free