Doctor insights on:
Do Doctors See A Lot Of Patients With Psychogenic Illness
Psychogenic Illness: From the standpoint of how many illnesses are entirely caused by psychological issues or factors, you would have to include the 25% of individuals with depression, and all all of the other disease, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, and more. All other disease states, i.e. Ulcers, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and a virtually all others that the human psyche interacts, making them worse -100%. ...Read more
Wilderness medicine: Since altitude illness goes away when a person comes off the mountain (or the person dies if they continue climbing and gets serious pulmonary edema or cerebral edema--we usually care for them if climbing alongside. Travel and wilderness doctors do prepare many patients for reducing or avoiding altitude sickness. See one if going to high altitude. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Most of the doctors donot see this problem that often. ...Read more
Not a lot: It depends on the intensity. It has been said that in america everyone is disappointed in how they look, but to get the diagnosis of body dysmorphic disorder there has to be some distortion of reality. In that case it is fairly rare. Last time i looked it was about 1% of americans. ...Read more
Yes, Neurologists: Neurologists specialize in disorders of the brain and nerves, including the cranial nerves. A sudden problem with a cranial nerve should be evaluated urgently in the er. For a chronic problem, ask your primary care physician for a referral to a neurologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: It is not a common type of breast cancer. So most doctors don't see a lot of patients with this probem. Many times the patients may see a dermatologist . The breast surgeons end up seeing most of the patients with paget's disease due to referral from primary care physicians or dermatologists. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with thyroiditis?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with oropharyngeal cancer?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with urine retention?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with flea bites?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with polyphagia?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with finger swelling?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with lsd abuse?
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with altitude illness?