Doctor insights on:
Do Doctors See A Lot Of Patients With Pallister Killian Syndrome
Occasionally: Patients with pallister killian are not common. It is recognized by coarse features, sparse hair development and decreased muscle tone. It is associated with development delays and intellectual impairment. It can be very pronounced or mild id appearance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Rotator cuff syndrome is very common. The rotator cuff tendons do not have a robust blood supply. As we age, the blood supply to all tissues get subtly diminished. This affects tissues with limited blood flow the most, such as the rotator cuff. If you mix this disposition to cuff problems with the right kinds or amount of shoulder activities, you develop shoulder pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Psychologist: and psychiatrist for evaluation of PTSDGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes...common problem: Numbness can occur from various reasons. Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do people with pallister killian syndrome have a lot of pain?
- Is pallister killian syndrome curable?
- Pallister killian syndrome prognosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pallister killian syndrome
- Can pallister killian syndrome be cured?
- Pallister killian syndrome life expectancy
- Do doctors see a lot of patients with contusion?
- Talk to a pediatrician online