Doctor insights on:
Do Dietary Changes Greatly Affect Digestive System
Ever since I used an enema my Bowles have changed. It's always green with a strong smell and never brown anymore. Did I mess up my digestive system?
Green stool color: The color of stool varies with foods, speed of emptying of the GI tract, medications & supplements ingested, gut flora (unique for each individual), additives (like blood), subtractions (like absent bile), infection, inflammation, & other factors. Consider what you ate in the last few days, & speak with your physician, but don't use enemas casually again without your doctor's advice please. ...Read more
Hello for about 2 weeks almost ive had a changed in my digestive system i have the urge to poop very often but when i go only a little comes out or i just pass gas a lot and sometimes liquid or water stools not sure and then thats it my body tries to pus
Stress and digestion: There are rich interconnections between brain and gut, with brain-related neurotransmitters controlling intestinal activity. Prolonged stress can disrupt this, leading to diarrhea, constipation, cramping, and bloating. Changes in blood flow can lead to breakdown and disrepair of the gut's protective mucous layer -- making intestinal walls more vulnerable to existing h pylori & acid effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do kidney stones affect the digestive system?
- How do wheat allergies affect the digestive system?
- How does obesity affect the digestive system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How does colon cancer affect the digestive system?
- What does the esophagus do in the digestive system?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free