Doctor insights on:
Do Corsets Help You Lose Weight
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Maybe, maybe not: Drinking coffee (choose a coffee drink with no sugar or fat, and little caffeine) can help with weight loss if it is substituting for drinks that contain more calories. Drinking coffee, tea, or water before a meal can also fill up the stomach somewhat, and make a person satisfied with a smaller meal. If substituting coffee for non-fat milk, one would need another source for vitamin d and calcium. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Fills & Chills!: Drink a glass of cold water before eating. This will provide some satiation, and the cool water will decrease (short term) motility of your stomach. Make sure you drink another glass while you eat. Scientific studies have shown this helps with modest, but steady (not rapid) weight loss. Good diet maneuver! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Using a corset to lose weight
- Do weights help you lose weight?
- Do goji berries help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do squats crunches help you lose weight?
- Do fiber bars help you to lose weight?
- Do squats help you lose weight?
- Do metabolism boosters help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free