Doctor insights on:
Do Colon Polyps Grow Fast
Colonic polyps is also known as Colon polyps. Colonic polyps are round growths along the wall of your large bowels. They are a very common finding in the elderly population. However, they are associated with increased risk of colon cancer, especially when an individual has many hundreds of these polyps and/or gets the polyps ...Read more
Variable: Exact rate;density of polyp growth to malignant transformation is virtually unknown due to so many variables, earlier studies the mean doubling time 130 days (53-1570) 5mm polyps increases size 5-9mmm mean mass decreases as some of the polyps spontaneously regress. If polyp is removed completely will not come back in the same spot. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast do colon polyps grow?
- How quickly do colon polyps grow?
- How fast does colon cancer grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Growth rate of malignant ovarian tumors
- Do colon polyps cause constipation?
- How fast do lymph nodes grow from cancer?
- Do polyps in the colon cause diarrhea and cramping?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online