Doctor insights on:
Do Colon Polyps Grow Fast
Variable: Exact rate;density of polyp growth to malignant transformation is virtually unknown due to so many variables, earlier studies the mean doubling time 130 days (53-1570) 5mm polyps increases size 5-9mmm mean mass decreases as some of the polyps spontaneously regress. If polyp is removed completely will not come back in the same spot. ...Read more
Abnormal gowths : Neoplasia is a general term to describe abnormal growth pattern, cancer-like, unregulated by normal bodily control systems. Some colon polyps are destined to become cancerous, some are not, so all polyps are usually removed when they are found so we can distinguish the difference under the microscope, not by appearance which can fool you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast do colon polyps grow?
- How quickly do colon polyps grow?
- Do colon polyps hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do colon polyps cause pain?
- Do colon polyps cause constipation?
- How fast does colon cancer grow?
- How fast do fibroids grow?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online