Doctor insights on:
Do Chemical Face Products From Internet Cause Facial Hair Growth
Hair growth: *in a clinical study (n=352) of twice daily use of men's rogaine® foam vs. Placebo.With more than 20 years of results and over 20, 000 people in clinical trials, rogaine® is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand for hair regrowth.Rogaine (minoxidil) helps reverse the progression of hereditary hair loss, and with men’s rogaine® foam, rogaine® continues to lead the way in topical products. Try it on your face. ...Read more
Facial hair is a physical characteristic usually found on males where hair grows around the chin and lower portion of the face. The development of facial hair usually begins during puberty. Additionally women can occasionally develop facial hair but it usually happens when hormone levels change, ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the medication.Get a more detailed answer ›
No.: Coconut oil is a light moisturizer, and has a tendency to clog pores, and that's about it. Has no effect, one way or the other, on hair growth. ...Read more
Months: usuallyGet a more detailed answer ›
My face complexion is getting darker.. I useto bleach coz of facial hair growth. But from the past 1 year m not dng bleach.. My body color is differnt?
Will soap affect facial hair growth.....my face is oily ....is johnsons baby soap good??....or is lifebuoy good.......how to grow facial hair faster i am 20 years??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Facial hair growth products
- Causes facial hair growth
- Cause of facial hair growth in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do acne scars stunt facial hair growth?
- How to stop facial hair from growing on face?
- What hormone causes facial hair growth in women?
- Does caffeine cause facial hair growth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online