Doctor insights on:
Do Buttock Implants Get In The Way Of Giving Birth Vaginally
No: They do not.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Two unrelated areas. No concerns.Get a more detailed answer ›
Good question!: The short answer is that many don't look that far into the future, but any appropriate abps-certified plastic surgeon would inform them of the long-term concerns before agreeing to perform surgery. But there are dumb celebrities and poor surgeons everywhere . . . Properly performed implants may well last the patient's lifetime, but can always be removed if desired. Fat grafts are living tissue! ...Read more
Try exercise: This may be from lax/stretched pelvic muscles. If you have recently given birth (within a few weeks) this may get better in time. You can try to strengthen your pelvic muscles with kegel exercise. http://www.mayoclinic.org/kegel-exercises/art-20045283. ...Read more
Is it possible for vaginal stitches after one year of giving birth? If a person didn't get stiches.
Pregnancy & breasts: I typically recommend patients wait for about 6 months after giving birth or stopping breastfeeding prior to having breast surgery. We want the breasts to be at a steady state so we really know what we are working with & want to be sure that any remaining milk doesn't affect the results. If surgery is done too soon & breasts cont to change, we may need to redo the surgery! No good! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do vaginal inclusion cyst get in the way of tampons?
- How long after giving birth do i get my period?
- Cleaning vaginal stitches after giving birth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Things not do after giving birth
- Is it normal to have pressure in the vaginal area five months after giving birth?
- How long do you have to wait after giving birth to get a tummy tuck?
- Is it easier to get pregnant after giving birth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online