Doctor insights on:
Do Bumps Around My Nipples Mean Im Pregnant
Nipple erection: This can occur for many reasons other than pregnancy including just sexual thoughts, poorly fitted bras. It is also seen with elevated prolactin, so check for nipple discharge. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm not pregnant an I've never had a child but I have light red pinkish bumps on my nipples what does this mean do I need to go to a doctor?
See below: These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. You should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thotoughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on. ...Read more
Does it mean pregnancy when you have white bumps on your breasts and your nipples are getting darker? They also gotten bigger and very tender
Not necessary: Bumps could also happen in cold conditions, lymphatics being activated. If your pregnancy test is negative do a axillary tissue lymph massage to help breast tissue drainage. ...Read more
Menstrual cycle: If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse do a home pregnancy test; breast issues are not diagnostic. It might be a great idea to get on birth control pills or use condoms. ...Read more
10. Days of missed period, getting white bumps around my nipples, negative pregnancy test, can I still be pregnant?
Time and technique: If you did the test correctly at 10 days after missed period and it was negative, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx ...Read more
20 year female. I haven't had a period for more than year. I discovered raised bumps around my nipples. Not pregnant. Breasts sore. Should I worry?
Concern: At age 20 not having a period for a year is no normal and should be evaluated regardless of the raised bumps or sore breasts. See your doctor soon. Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my nipples feel sore but im not pregnant?
- How do i know im pregnant before my missed period?
- My tailbone hurts and im pregnant what can i do
- What do skin colored bumps on my neck mean?
- Im 4 days late on my period dont think im pregnant what could it mean
- If my stomach is hard does that mean im pregnant
- How do i know im pregnant before my period?
- Im pregnant and my boyfriend feels sick when i do
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free