Doctor insights on:
Do Bumps Around My Nipples Mean Im Pregnant
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm not pregnant an I've never had a child but I have light red pinkish bumps on my nipples what does this mean do I need to go to a doctor?
Ask our ObGyn Specialists
Does it mean pregnancy when you have white bumps on your breasts and your nipples are getting darker? They also gotten bigger and very tender
I bled a week early. My breasts are sore & i've noticed way more bumps around my nipples. Neg hpt day of expected period. Could i still be pregnant?
Maybe. Maybe not.: One can re-test in a week. An early menstrual period may be caused by changes in hormone levels, which can be due to anxiety, stress, overworking, intense exercise, fatigue, or excessive weight gain/loss. If pregnancy happens, a bit of spotting sometimes occurs 9-14 days after conception and may seem to a woman that she's starting an early period. If symptoms continue she can see an ob-gyn doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
10. Days of missed period, getting white bumps around my nipples, negative pregnancy test, can I still be pregnant?
Time and technique: If you did the test correctly at 10 days after missed period and it was negative, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
20 year female. I haven't had a period for more than year. I discovered raised bumps around my nipples. Not pregnant. Breasts sore. Should I worry?
I'm 40 weeks pregnant and noticed something like "bumps" around my nipple and their red and they hurt. What could cause this??
Sebaceous glands: There are sebaceous glands around the edges of the areola. Around the base of the nipple, there may be some milk ducts. These are getting stimulated to het ready for lactation and are normal. If there is tenderness , you may have a blocked duct. Warm, wet compresses can help with this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my nipples feel sore but im not pregnant?
- How do i know im pregnant before my missed period?
- What do skin colored bumps on my neck mean?
- Im 4 days late on my period dont think im pregnant what could it mean
- If my stomach is hard does that mean im pregnant
- How do i know im pregnant before my period?
- Im pregnant and my boyfriend feels sick when i do
- How do i know if im pregnant in my tubes?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free